Funding Resources

Photos October 2013 190

Funding for speech and language services is provided by a number of different agencies dependent on your child’s diagnosis and, sometimes, the level of family income.
BC government: Ministry of Children and Family Development:
  • Autism Funding Unit
  • The At Home programme
Charitable agencies:
  • Heart of Variety Fund
  • CKNW Orphans’ Fund
Extended medical coverage:
  • your plan may include some funding for speech and language therapy.